%20590.JPG) |
| Train maybe a transfer run on May 28, 2026 in Palmer, Ma. Don and I went into the Steaming Tender for an early supper. While we were in there they pulled over the diamond and we did not see them again. |
I have not been down in the basement much lately so don't have a lot of modeling to show you although the diamond is out and trackwork should begin soon. Here are a few views from my files and views from last month. Internet is spotty up at the lake for me so that is way there has been some days of no posts. That probably will continue till the end of the month...George Dutka
 |
| I had a question asked about this diner when I first posted it. I did not know anything about it till it came across my screen once again but in color. The caption said 1952 and the remarks mentioned maybe Oakland, California. |
%20590.jpg) |
| I asked while visiting the Bellows Falls Historical Society prior to the Rutland Ry Convention this year if they had any information on the BF Co Op Creamery. I was directed to there two pages hanging on the wall. I realized they were copies of my post on the topic from my blog. Surprised to see that but fun. |
%20590.jpg) |
| On display at the Bellows Falls Historical Society building on May 1, 2026 |
I was attending the Ontario Games on July 31 2026. My granddaughter Grace was playing. I was downtown in Cambridge and came across this painted wall sign.
%20590.jpg) |
| I stopped by Otter Valley last month and noted that Roberts can be purchased in two sizes. I have the big one but it dries out so maybe the smaller one is a good option. I have been able to get it back to a paste by adding water and letting it sit for a bit followed by a good mix. |
%20590.jpg) |
| Nice looking Atlas car at Otter Valley but the price will keep me away from a purchase for the moment. |
%20590.jpg) |
| Gary Pembleton sent me these two photos of the Aylmer, Ont. coal tower after my post awhile back. Gary was visiting there with Tim Ball both are retired CN dispatchers. Tim Ball photos. |
No comments:
Post a Comment