![]() |
| This view is of my Proof copy. |
Welcome, follow along with George Dutka in his journal which documents the additions and future thoughts for the HO scale White River Division model railroad and to his continuing historical New England railroad research. The White River Division is now in its 19th modeler's season. The "modeler's season" runs from November to April each year. Inspiration comes from the Boston and Maine, Rutland and Central Vermont Railway during the 1950's with extra posts by Don Janes and Keith MacCauley.

Hi George,
ReplyDeleteThis looks great! I checked out the preview available on Amazon Books and I hear it will be coming my way for an upcoming birthday!
A fitting tribute to Peter and his photography. I am proud to have many of his prints in my collection. He had a good eye for the unusual and lots of cars, not just locomotives.
Eric
Great and thanks Eric. There are a lot of his photos out there as he sold his extras for years.
DeleteHi George,
ReplyDeleteMy copy arrived via Amazon today. It has been salted away for an upcoming birthday or perhaps Christmas morning! Thanks for your work on this project!
Eric
Your welcome Eric. I have so many of Peter's photos that maybe a second book strictly rolling stock might be something to think about.
ReplyDelete