Saturday, 19 September 2026

This and That - September 2026

An old gas station that might be something to model. I like the sign...could be an abandoned location.
Just a bit of extra's for you to look at...enjoy...George Dutka  

When I was posting about ghost sign's Kevin Smith sent me these to views of Wards Bakery in WRJ. I had forgotten about that location. Not sure if the signs remain. Will have to check the next time there.


The original photo has been on the blog  before but this is an evening view of the photo with smoke and backdrop added via AI. It does add a bit to the view. It took me three tries to get the smoke out of at least near the stack.

A weather beaten CN engine in London yard, Sept 9, 2026.

I asked AI to make a black ink drawing of photo from my layout. I think it did a good job with this one on the first try.

A True Line Trains boxcar I added air hoses, and uncoupling levers to. This side is more heavy weathered than the other side.

An old postcard of the CN Brantford, Ontario station.

This is a different look at the CN Paris, Ontario bridge from below. I have been very close to the bridge but never underneath. Facebook find.

No comments:

Post a Comment