Monday 18 March 2013

RailroadKITS - Gleason Garage

Gleason Garage on display at the fall 2012 Expo. A structure with some appealing angles and sizes.
A garage based on a Jamaica, Vermont prototype
RailroadKITS new offering is a neat looking service garage once found in the area of the West River Ry., which became a narrow gauge subsidiary of the Central Vermont Ry. I saw this structure at the fall 2012 Expo in Lancaster, Pa. I liked the lines of the structure and took a photo of it at that time. I did not know it at the time but it was based on a Vermont structure that stood near the CV. At last falls Expo I had purchased way to many kits by the point I came across the garage to consider it, but I may take a second look at it next fall as I really do like the garage's appearance. Check out RailroadKITS website below...George Dutka

Railroad Kits!, HO Scale Structures and Details

No comments:

Post a Comment