Friday 10 July 2020

FOS - Hatter Feeds

My finished model. The kit came with a concrete base which I left off as it will not work in the scene I am planning.
Another FOS kit-of-the-month in the books. This one is a really neat little structure that I have a place that it will fit in during the WRD redo.

There will be a part two tomorrow with what else I did to the structure along with maybe a second and third post later in the day of other projects...check back...George Dutka

Here is the What's in the Box post.
I saved FOS facebook photos of the structure and printed them up which helped me out with weathering and accenting the structure. The instructions are very basic...the photos work best.
Most of the bracing is applied using the chart included. FOS did not include enough bracing so I had to dig into my stash.
The laser cut doors and windows are weathered using these colours....mostly with a sponge.
Craft store warm white is sponged onto the walls as peeled paint. I began with a coat of Floquil grime and India ink and alcohol full strength.
The finished model.

No comments:

Post a Comment