Sunday 20 December 2020

December 2020 - Update

The CN tool car is completed and added to the CV work train which has a mix of CN-CV equipment. It was made using an Accurail Fowler 36' boxcar.


Well this month has been flying by and not a lot has been accomplished on my modeling workbench. The photos tell the story of this past month.

On another note if you are looking for Floquil paint Narrow Gauge Modeling Co. in Pennsylvania appears to carry some stock still...George Dutka

 Narrow Gauge Modeling Co. | Best of Class Accessories for O & 1/4" Scale, On18, On2, On3, and On30

This fire extingusher sign that never got placed on a CN engine was given to me by my father in law who once was my boss. He is 94 and cleaning out some of his finds from decades ago. My son a shop teacher took it home this month to apply at his machine shop's school class.

Kadee has its 2020 Christmas car available if you feel like remembering 2020. I will be glad to forget it.

Don Janes just sent me this photo of his newly finished FOS building flat that will be placed in his Waterbury scene. He has done a great job with this kit. He has a couple more flats in the works so it will be interesting to see how they all come together this winter.

FOS Black Friday week sale included a free kit with your order. I have been thinking of this years big FOS kit Atlas Gorge so I have one coming. I have not built a kit of this size before so it should be interesting.

One of my wife's friends sent us this neat photo that I thought you might like to see.

I took advantage of Dave's decals during the Black Friday sale. Here are three of the four ghost decals that arrived earlier this week.

Brian Smith sent me this photo he took this week of a well weathered MP gondola.


No comments:

Post a Comment