Friday 24 March 2023

Kitchener Train Show

Gary Clark with his replica CN caboose. The WOD will be in Strathroy this May to have a ride on their fleet of rolling stock. Gary is a CN engineman and from what I hear number two seniority in Sarnia. I worked with Gary when he was in London years ago.
This past Sunday I attended the Kitchener, Ontario spring train show. I was participating as one of two working on models at the NMRA-WOD craftsman corner. I had on hand a FOS kit-of-the-month. A good show with lots to look at even if you where not purchasing anything...George Dutka    

Otter Valley Railroad had a display of their new trash cars. 

I am working on Nate's Batteries. I got the basic assembly together at the show. This is a FOS Facebook image of the model.

Steve works on an ITLA tower at Kitchener.


No comments:

Post a Comment