Monday 4 September 2023

GTW - Imlay City, Michigan

Imlay City station and train display May 2023.
On my way to visit Bill Moore I pass through the town of Imlay City which is along the GTW. There is a nice station there plus a coach and caboose. Next to the station is a viewing platform but on both of my visits here there was no trains to be seen. I actually had a pizza slice just down the street that I brought back to the station to eat...no luck. Anyhow a neat place to visit. I also took a few views of the underpass that date back and might make a neat model for someone modeling the GTW...George Dutka   

Interesting old converted mill next to the train display.

Sante Fe style caboose


GTW concrete bridge looking south on main highway through town.

Looking North



No comments:

Post a Comment