Sunday 3 December 2023

Richford, Vermont - Interchange track

One can see there is 850 feet of room for leaving cars in the interchange track siding just off the CP mainline at the east end of town. This was also beside Jay Rd which is route 105 that one could watch the action. The diagram is from the 1989 CV car control booklet.
Ian Stronach contacted me regarding the CV - CP interchange location. I was not sure about that although I had seen a diagram on Marty's blog that viewed the CV going into the CP Richford yard. I went through my timecard special instructions and car control diagrams and came to the conclusion that CV just backed the cars down to the CP switch along one leg of the wye or into the siding there depending on if the CP had filled it...George Dutka  

No comments:

Post a Comment