Saturday, 3 October 2026

This and That - October 2026

 

The GTW Holly Michigan station on the move to a new location about a year ago.

A mix of photos and topics for the month of October...George Dutka  

I don't recall the location but someone added siding to their caboose. I am not sure if I like how this one looks.

Jason Jensen has just released a new model which is in N scale. I think this might be his first kit in that scale. He offers some wonderful structures in HO scale.

A view of Woodstock, Ontario with a EB passing the station. There was a group of Morning Sun Books photo for sale on line recently and this was one of the images offered. Ian Deck photo. Always liked this location for photos. The overhead bridge that Ian was on is now gone as is the Purina mill in the background.

I have a brass model for this car that was missing the floor and trucks. I have to get working on it.

I really like the looks of this Borden's sign on the side of the building in Chicago during 1915. These details really make the structure. Looks like the whole family is out posing for the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment