Sunday 10 February 2013

What's in the Box? No. 1 update

The parts are seen out of the package. The oil tank is a Rix Products.
Fisher Fuels oil tank
a RailroadKITS Model

During Don Janes last visit, he brought over my fuel tank kit which should have been included in Fisher Fuels. RailroadKITS sent my back ordered tank to Don which was included in his recent order. As we get together regularly this worked out great. I though I'd show you how it looks just out of the package. I have almost completed the rest of the kit and will cover it in a future post...though you might like a sneak peak at the kit as it looked a few weeks ago...George Dutka

The Fisher Fuels model is coming along really well.  It appears to be an easy build that so far is goes together nicely...I best stop there as I do not want to curse the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment