Monday 11 July 2016

Snapshot - July 2016

As one can see we are at the Lawrence station catching the Boston commuter train. Was a kind of gloomy day with rain happening at times. It did clear up near the end of the day. April 2, 2016. I had already got my money train shot when I decided to turn the camera on Peter.
When railfanning with fiends I usually like to include a few views of my buddy's with the trains...kind of a record of the trip. Here are a few which include Peter Mumby from our trip to this years Expo...better watch out if you follow me around...George Dutka.

Peter and I clowned around a bit between trains at Syracuse, NY. Hard to believe he can hold up the concrete mile marker with only one hand. This was a stop on our way to Danver, Mass., March 29, 2016

I had gone to the car to get my telephoto lens. On my way back I thought to add Peter running his video camera at this great spot we found that gives one an overall view of the yard at South Portland, Maine. March 31, 2016.

I added Peter to my view of the South Portland, Maine tower on the last day of March 2016.

Tired of seeing Pete's mug...well this is the last one while visiting the Franklin and South Manchester layout.



No comments:

Post a Comment