Tuesday 24 August 2021

Tower

Once I did some weathering to the tower I placed it at Bellows Crossing for a look.
I purchased a built wooden tower kit that I cleaned up a bit and later sold. I recently received the FOS kit-of-the-month tower in one of my purchases. The FOS kit is a smaller than usual tower which might look right on the WRD...will see. I kind of like how it looks so it might be my next build to be added to Bellows Crossing. Although this area will loose the diamond many of these types of towers were located were no diamond was located but a lot of switches or maybe just a few such as on the B&M at Johnsonville, NY...George Dutka     

The tower as it looked when purchased.

I felt the tower looked good as it was a small size. I did weather it up and glued a few parts back in place.

A last look at the wooden tower. I took it to a train show a few weeks after this photo was taken and it got scooped up quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment