Friday 25 November 2022

Snapshot - November 2022

Don and I were up close to the tracks on the morning of May 30, 2019, while ex-BC Rail with a weather-beaten cab switch's the west end of Utica, NY yard.  It was sunny to boot. Don Janes Photo
This month's snapshot is a view taken by Don Janes on our way to the New England RPM. We stopped and spent the night in Utica, NY. In the morning we decided to take another look at the station and yard to see if there was anything going on. To our surprise the MA&N was switching the west end of the yard. There is good access here trackside to get us our best view of this particular engine. Any other views over the years were telephoto shots across the yard towards the engine house. I also took a group of photos thinking how great it was to get a few up-close views on a sunny day. My luck ended when I got back into the car leaving the scene and realized my camera card was still in my computer and not in the camera. Thanks, Don, for sharing your views with me...George Dutka   

No comments:

Post a Comment