%20590.JPG) |
| April 2, 2026 |
I visited the VIA Woodstock, Ontario station this spring. It has been in a plastic cocoon for a couple of years while they restored it. It had been painted for the whole time I worked for CN plus retirement time so over 50 years now. I think it was two different colors during that time too. Anyhow all the paint is gone and it looks wonderful. The style of the station with the angles and bump-outs make it nice.
When I worked the yard job there in the 1980's we had a crew room on the east side rear and there was an operator on duty through the day at that time...George Dutka
%20590.JPG) |
| The crew room was inside here. |
%20590.JPG) |
| Looking east |
%20590.JPG) |
| Station details are nice. April 2, 2026 |
No comments:
Post a Comment