Sunday 19 November 2017

Toning Down Tree Colours

My newest project is finishing, my N scale module that ties in with Peter's. The trees looked off so some toning needed to be done.
This past week I spend most of my modeling time finishing off a N scale module that Peter and I have been building for two years now. We did not touch our modules at all last year but a push is on to have them done for Peter's club meeting in January....good to have focus. Peter gave me some trees he purchased recently that are a Woodland Scenic offering. They are fall coloured foam trees that seem the right size for N scale but bright in colour. I used three on my module. To me they look just to bright so I dug into my various tree making material looking for something that might be used for toning things down. I used dollar store hair spray followed by some Noch olive colors foliage...George Dutka

The finished tree with the material used. More views of the module and other trees shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment