Tuesday 8 January 2019

Tim Horton's - Model


A scratch-built Timmies including a detailed interior. The sign is 3D printed.
At the Woodstock train show this past weekend there was a young gentleman that had scratch-build a nice group of Tim Horton's. In Canada this is an institution for coffee and donuts. He did a great job detailing the interior of this model. It sold at the show for I believe $260. He had more without a detailed interiors for $200...George Dutka

Note this modeler is having some fun with his whole HO police force having donuts and coffee.


2 comments:

  1. Hello George,

    Do you happen to know the name of the person who is making these Tim's dioramas? I would love to get my hands on one!

    Thanks,
    Marco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marco
    Sorry I don't have the contact information. I saw them twice, once at the Woodstock train show and also at Brampton. Since then I have not seen the displays. Some had a full interior I think...George

    ReplyDelete