Saturday 16 March 2019

A week of New England Posts

Rutland Ry. No. 93 at Summit, Vermont on ER-1 May 8, 1952 Bob Bowes collection. Note a couple of State of Maine cars on the head end.
Beginning on Monday I decided to have a full week of posts covering New England prototype and modeling. I guess since my blog is actually suppose to be covering my layout and modeling New England, a closer focus on this topic is well due. This post is a start on the topic.  I am away on Sunday to the Kitchener model railway show, so no post till Monday...cheers...George Dutka

Lake Placid a Pullman on an extra (which might be a boy scout extra which was common in town during the summer months) at Essex Jct. Vermont July 18 1962. Bob Bowes copy, Keith Sirman collection.

A troop sleeper converted to B&M baggage car, Bob Bowes copy, Keith Sirman collection.

1 comment: