Thursday 4 July 2019

Twin State Fruit Co. - New Signage Applied

I recently colour photocopied a corrected signage for Twin State. The structure also got a good cleaning. It had not been out of the WRJ scene in well over a decade.
Twin State Fruit Co. finally got a proper sign which is not seen on an angle. The only view I had when I built the structure, I took a long time ago but was at an angle. I never though of taking a photo straight on back then for use on a building. It is a neat sign that I could have just used decals or dry transfers to emulate. The weathering seen on it by the 1990's looks great and I really wanted to use it on the building. By the time I got back to take another photograph of the sign the building was gone. Recently Jim Sloan's squared the sign up for me and here it is in use...thanks Jim...George Dutka

Twin State Fruit Co. is back in place with a squared up sign.

2 comments:

  1. That sign does look really good. I'm glad I could help.

    Jim at the JSSX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have it corrected...thanks once again Jim...George

    ReplyDelete