Monday 26 July 2021

This and That - July 2021

Dave's Decals offer these pop coolers that come with various decals and lighting if required. Kind of a neat addition to a scene.

Once again a group of photos that I did not feel needed a post of their own...enjoy...George Dutka 

I noted this paint advertised in MR that I found interesting. Looks like some of the old Floquil colors that are offered here in acrylic. I have been told this brand of paint is mainly for airbrushing and not great for brush applications.

My workbench was a mess last week while I worked on another FOS kit. Note all the MEG paints which was sent to me to experiment with...more on that at some point.

An ex-SOO covered hopper which could make an interesting model weathering project. March 12 2021

CN 4-6-2 5562 just west of the Thames River bridge and Wortley Road on Oct. 8 1957. Interesting to see there once was a section shed at this location.

CP on the ground in London yard under the Quebec St. overpass on July 10, 2021. It appears this was a good place to go on the ground hidden from others to see.

I was doing some paint samples and mixing of MIG paints to see what they could look like. A friend is working with a few paint companies to see if the basic Floquil colors could be offered in Acrylic. This might be a long way off at the moment. One never knows though.

RMC's Receiving Yard viewed these two cars offered in N scale from Micro Trains. They are really nicely weathered.



No comments:

Post a Comment