Sunday 6 August 2023

ITLA - Roof Water Tank Kit

The completed water tank ready for inclusion on my creamery complex. I did not use the extensions. 
I recently got a three pack of ITLA roof tanks that I thought one would work on the boiler house area of the creamery complex I am building. The kit is straight forward and goes together better than I though it would. One has to wrap the tank around three spools once soaking it in hot water.

The tank comes with tower supports which are not required. The ladder was trimmed to fit the smaller setup. The tank got AK steaking grime and fresh mud coating. On the tank wall I used a coat of Ceramcoat Bridgeport followed by acrylic white dry brushed on. 

I will show you the tank installed once the creamery is further along. These tanks are much smaller than one expects but work well on smaller models...George Dutka  

The basic assembly is straight forward. AK products shown here is what all parts got coated with. After soaking the tank wrap I shaped it around one of my markers. 

The wooden tank wrapper had a small clamp holding it together while the glue dried.


No comments:

Post a Comment