Friday 11 August 2023

Bellows Falls Freight House

My Bellows Falls scene is coming together in this view from a few years back. Don Janes model of the joint freight house is a compress version which really reflects the prototype well. I added a bit of weathering to the model and loaded up the loading dock at the workbench prior to installing it on the WRD.
This was a model I did not have to built for my Bellows Falls scene. Don Janes scratch built the Rutland - B&M freight house for his past layout. He did not have a spot for the freight house on his new layout and offered it to me a number of years ago. It is a very nice model which fits well into me scene. I am glad to have it...George Dutka

This view I took in 2022 when I was working on the final chapter of my book which was about my layout.  I send in a few views of Bellows Falls but there is limited views that could be used. This one did not make the cut. It shows you the completed scene on my layout.


No comments:

Post a Comment