Friday 13 October 2023

Bellows Falls Joint Freight House

The Bellows Falls freight house on the WRD. I took these photos with my phone recently.
A few more views of my Bellows Falls frt house which was built by Don Janes for his past layout. I did add a bit of PanPastel weathering to the structure and of course a lot of dock details...George Dutka   

Looking up close the Campbells shingles look like a really worn roof with a lot of them lifted. It has been a long time since I last installed their shingles on a structure. At one time they were the norm on our projects.

I folded up a couple of cardstock Canadian stores crates. The Simpson's crate is from here, London, Ontario where the company began.

The loading dock got a lot of details. Many are by Juneco.


No comments:

Post a Comment