Friday 8 March 2024

MEC Boxcar - Repaints

Peter Mumby's model collection has a boxcar someone repainted following the practice seen in yesterdays post. He just did not take it as far. Was this were the paint went that would have finished the other car?
After Peter Mumby's post yesterday, MEC repaint, I had to dig through my photo files back to a time Peter and I held a contemporary photo shoot on the WRD. I remember Peter bringing over a MEC boxcar that he had purchased that someone had repainted probably following a photo he had of such a car. Although not exactly the same as yesterdays post it shows one that there must have been more boxcars painted at the same time. 

Oh by the way checking my files I thought it was only a few years back that we took those photos, but it was 2013 when we spent the afternoon moving the layout forward in time...George Dutka 

No comments:

Post a Comment