Monday, 27 July 2026

A visit to Paris Ontario

CN WB at Paris, Ontario on July 19, 2026
Last Sunday I was in Paris to meet up with friends Keith and Peter MacCauley on the rooftop of Stillwaters. I should note that Keith retired near the beginning of this month too...congratulations! We had a nice meetup with a chance to catch three CN trains on the Paris bridge. We talked about the Peter Mumby book I am working on. Keith is being a big help with this project which is moving along quickly. A pleasant afternoon for sure...George Dutka  

From our table on the rooftop patio of Stillwaters, Peter and Keith are ready to catch a train. Seems we forgot about our food.

You can see one needs a telephoto lens as the bridge is off in the distance. A great place to eat and sip on a cold beer.

CN EB at Paris the second container train of the heading east. July 19, 2026


No comments:

Post a Comment