Sunday, 26 July 2026

A Visit with Don Janes

Don in his new modern era switching layout space which is coming along well. This is also his work shop room.
I drove down to visit with Don on Wednesday as we had not got together since the Springfield RPM. Time flies for two old retired guys who seem to be busy all the time. Anyhow it was a nice visit and a chance to see Don's new modern era switching layout that is coming along well. We played around with a few buildings on the far wall to see how they best fit. I also got a chance to see his two weathered CP Alcos that arrived at the door just before I left...George Dutka  

Don's new arrival this week seen on the layout for a front end Friday post on Facebook. He had one weathered more than the other. They look great.


No comments:

Post a Comment