Monday 27 April 2015

Hamilton Model Works - N Scale Coal Shed

The coal shed is done and open for business. The blue sign was included in the kit. The figure is a Model Power detail.
Here is the finished diorama of my new N scale coal shed. I added some additional details such as a wood fence, lumber and a tire on the roofing. Some signs are leaning here and there. Some of the skids are by Osborne Models. I used some static grass and a roadway made of beach sand. Bits of Super Trees are used as brush...George Dutka

Overall view of the tiny diorama.
The coal sold in bags sign is a copy of a photo I took of a shed in Adams, Mass. a couple of years ago.
This is the trackside view of the shed.
I added some junk to the roof and a lot around the walls...think the crew better get at cleaning it all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment