Friday 31 July 2015

July Snapshot Follow-up

On train #387 after pulling through the yard and a set off in another track...a process that happens each time we arrive in Sarnia. The train is heading west and mile wise about  half way through our trip. While the conductor ties down the set off I decided to take this view through the rear window. Not quite the red glow that I would see the next few trips before I retired.
Sarnia Sunrise
Following up on July 2015 Snapshot I had a couple more views from my 2009 runs to share with you...enjoy...George

What a great morning glow Nov. 9, 2009 in Sarnia, Ont from the cab window of train #386. Not many times do you see the whole sky red such as this. This happened to me for about three trips in a row. Once coupled to the train I will depart to London and off duty in about 2-3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment