Monday 8 January 2018

Olympia Tool and Die

My kit is getting near complete. Weathering, steps, railing, signs, conduit and so on still need to be added...maybe another part day of work.
At the last WOD make and take workshop Peter and I worked on two different Imagine That laser kits. Mine the Olympia tool and die is being built as somewhat of a building flat. It is not done yet but I thought I would give you a peek at it. Peter will be over today for our Monday workdays and the Imagine That kits will be almost done by the end of the day.

You maybe wondering if I have a spot on the WRD for it. Well the answer is no. I am in the planning stage of building a small narrow switching layout that will house it. I have an idea how it will come together set in the early 1990's and being switched by the CN and CP. My growing fleet of rust bucket rolling stock will then have a permanent home...George Dutka

The interior of the loading area is detailed with an Imagine That interior kit.

This started out as an outdoor solar light that fell apart. The light and battery compartment was still good so it will be the interior lighting.
The wall with the double conduit has the final weathering...the other walls still need some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment