Sunday 19 August 2018

Snapshot - August 2018

Using my phones editing tools I turned a photo of Don's Green Mountain Route New Haven station into a colouring.
For this months snapshot I visited Don Janes to deliver three CPR cabooses, paint and an engine on a loop type trip. I also stopping at my sons trailer to deliver a ceiling fan, did some railfanning along the way and up to my boat the final destination in a U shaped run. I decided to play around with my phone's camera at Don's which appears to take some pretty good photos. I had not experimented with it on layouts. The photos actually turned out well although the depth of field is limited. Once at the lake I tried some of the editing tools on my phone to see what I could do. The phone is a Samsung Edge model from a few years ago...George Dutka

The original of the photo above.
I am really pleased how well this phone takes photos. Will have to try photographing the WRD now.
Another watercolour sketch of the Central Vermont freight house in Waterbury, Vt.
I cropped this photo below and turned it into a colouring below.

No comments:

Post a Comment