Saturday 2 January 2021

New Shed - Small Barn

The small shed is gone along with the smaller sized trees. I built up a larger structure for this location and maybe one large tree will be also constructed for near the crossing.

I decided to change the farm scene around a bit. The one with the apple orchard. It originally had a larger barn and a Sylvan farmhouse. The first barn I built for that location was way to big and became a freight shed being replaced by one that worked well for years. 

When I changed the farm house the barn did not fit well into the scene anymore so a BarMills shed was the replacement. It looked OK but maybe a bit small. It has been there for a few years now and I think I want a small barn or large shed there instead. Some card stock and glue was used to come up with something that might work...will let you know how it turns out. This will be the fourth structure at this location. Maybe it will be the right one this time...George Dutka 

The shed or barn will have some BEST casting applied. The roof will have an overhang and will be a steel roof similar to the house but rusty.

Being in lock-down here in Ontario I was lucky to have all I needed for this project.

The structure is well underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment