Friday 28 June 2019

Summer Update 2019

CN 1205 on the WRD. This engine is an Athearn model with a Juneco RS switcher details package included. Paint, decals and a few extra parts round this engine out. It was built back in the 1980's.
I have been at the lake on and off so posts are thinner than usual. I do have a lot of material on hand and more coming once I get to scanning my NERPM finds...so check back through the summer, I am sure you will find something you like...George Dutka

Kind of an interesting view of a tire depot back in 1937. This could make a nice scene to model. I like how they pile the tires out front.
CV Richford job near Richford, Vt. during May 1976. A nice collection of rolling stock from that era found on the train that day...1970's modeler's take note. Ken Patton photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment