Sunday 12 January 2020

Railfanning SWO

To begin 2020 a view of 2020 from Don McQueen by David Stowe June 19, 1988 Mac Yard.
Here is a small group of photos I took over the last few months...I don't get out too much but I do have a phone with me most of the time. Off to Montreal tomorrow by train...George Dutka

My wife and I took a ride to Toronto on Thursday Jan 9, 2020. I got a chance to get a quick shot of our lead unit on VIA 70.
Looking the other way on the platform has two more set of equipment standing by. Note the new glass roof letting a ton of light in...something that was missing in the past.
Layover power at the top end of London East on Dec. 22 2019.
Behind Ikea one can get a good look at passing trains into Aldershot yard. Here is a arriving CN WB. Sept. 7, 2019

A few minutes later another WB arrives at the east end of Aldershot yard. There is a bit of a berm here that I can stand on and shoot photos over the fence.
Once again at Aldershot shooting over the fence from the GO parking lot, the local switcher is laying over on Sept. 7, 2019. I was in that area for a weekend old timers basketball tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment