Tuesday 1 September 2015

CPR Goderich, Ont. Station

Ex CPR station now a beach restaurant, Aug 29, 2015
I was in Goderich on the weekend and made it down to the CPR station. If you remember I posted about the station move a couple of years ago. Well I heard it finally opened up earlier this summer so I thought I should check it out. The station is looking really good. I did take a look at the lunch menu with many interesting offerings in the 10-20$ range. It maybe a little bit steep for a guy wanting a burger lunch ($14 with the trimmings) but the owner and staff are from the Park House in town which is an excellent place to eat...I am sure this location is also one of the better eats in town. The best part is it now is right across the road from the beach with a nice patio to have a beer...George Dutka

The interior looks really good.

Add caption

There is a really nice patio around the beach side of the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment