Tuesday 25 July 2023

Hoods Diorama - FOS Add-on

A portion of a FOS kit will be added to the side of the creamery main structure.

I added a small block add-on to the side of my creamery which actually is a portion of a FOS kit-of-the-month offering. I used the billboard sign from the kit to feature a Hoods sign. Although small it kind of adds more interest to the main structure. The boiler house will be right behind it shortly.

There are only three walls to the structure with a dovetail joint at the corners. I began by painting the wall Ceramcoat drizzle gray. I then dry brushed the walls acrylic white. Some PanPastel white is also applied lightly.

The roof is done using a blackish tone of construction paper as tar paper. The rooftop sign is then added...George Dutka.  

A look at what is in the FOS kit.

I only am using the small block portion of the structure.


Not to many parts to this tiny add-on.


No comments:

Post a Comment