Thursday 12 February 2015

Copetown Show

The CNR Grimsby station is one of the offering seen at this years Copetown Train Show by Imagine That! a local laser-art company.
Don Janes and I got together on Sunday and attended the Copetown Train Show. We had not been there since 2011. The show was great as usual but one display we really enjoyed on our last visit and we looked forward to see again was missing. The S scale sectional layout was not there. Oh well. The highlight for me was the switch and uncoupling display by Rail Crew that will be offered this year by Rapido. Here are a few photos I took...George Dutka.

This brick factory kit can be built three ways. Left hand and right hand as seen in the photo and also as a long building flat. This new kit from Imagine That! comes with some nice details such as roof top water tank, crates and pallets. This company once offered the Amherst, Mass CV station.
This was the display at the Rail Crew table. I really like the operating switch stands attached to a simplistic switch machine. Once available I will give a few a try. Check out the Rapido web site for more details.
The switch machines come with these neat looking switch stands and targets. The Rutland one's caught my attention. Both CN and CPR are include. They mentioned that these will be also available separately from the machines.
Osborn Model kits has some nice details. I had already tried them in both O and HO scale. I picked up a couple packages of N scale details for my next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment