Monday 13 February 2017

A Structure in Bellows Falls

This is how it looked the last time I saw it standing, Oct 14 2014.
Not sure what this structure was used for but it lasted on the island at Bellows Falls for a long time. Unfortunately it was gone on my last visit in the spring of 2016. I really like the lines to it and it could make a nice addition to my Bellows Falls scene...George Dutka

Another angle during my visit on June 12, 1994

My friend Warren Dodgson took this view on May 16 1992.

3 comments:

  1. That is a really nice looking structure. Too bad it no longer exists.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tom:
      I was planning on taking a few measurements last spring when I was in Bellows Falls...oh well...I see your show went well...George

      Delete
    2. It's a shame you were not able to get those measurements. Yes, I really enjoyed the experience! Thanks!

      Delete