Sunday 26 February 2017

Snapshot - February 2017

A look away from the station looking east. Two sets of power are idling away. The green building is the shop were some repairs are made when needed. Although there are stop blocks in town none are installed at the end of the track. June 14, 2013.
I took this shot back during the spring of 2013 in Goderich, Ontario. Goderich is about a ten minute drive away from my boat along Lake Huron. I don't venture away from the lake much but when in need of supplies or a visit to the Saturday market in town I do slip by the GEXR yard and station. On this occasion I spent a few minutes taking a shot that included the station sign under the platform overhang. I tried to include as much of the yard as possible. Not much was happening at that time with two sets of power laying over...George Dutka

No comments:

Post a Comment