Saturday 25 February 2017

Cattails - a JTT Product

My pond with cattails and lily pads added.
On the WRD I have a pond near the Bellows Crossing diamond. This fall I picked up some JTT lily pads and Cattails. There are a good amount of cattails in the package but they went fast...think I need a second package. The lily pads are a bit bright so they will need to be toned down a bit with Bragdon soot. Earlier this month we had our monthly "The Railroaders" club visit to Leo Johansen layout. I commented on his nice looking cattails. He makes his own using an old quality hair or similar brush...wish I had my camera along...George Dutka

24 cattails in a package seems like a lot but they go fast.
The lily pads are at the left of the photo...guess I best get a better view for you in another post or check out my narrow gauge blog for more on this topic.
These HO scale cattails are really good looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment