Monday 19 August 2024

Southampton CN Station

This is how the station looked on my last visit to town, Sept 7, 2010.
Back last month I stopped in at Southampton. I decided to see how the station was doing as it has been a long time since I was last there. At first I could not find it...I was looking for the large open area with the station in the middle. Since my last visit they built a lot of houses all around it making it not all that noticeable. The station has been refurbished into a home...it looks really good now...George Dutka   

July 5 2024

The owner was out cutting the lawn and we had a bit of a conversation. The station was a restaurant for a long time before being converted into a house. The owner kept the Mastercard and Visa crests on the door for sometime but after having people open the door and walk in thinking it was still a restaurant he removed them.


No comments:

Post a Comment