Thursday 3 December 2015

Branchline Trains Creamery - Diorama

Looks like a milk car is spotted for unloading at the ice cream plant.

The N scale creamery is now attached to a small Gatorfoam base and finished. It will find a home on my N scale module once Peter and I get going on them. We decided on 12" by 5' for my module and Peter is going with 14" by 5'...George Dutka

The pole is from Osborn Models. The roadway is beach sand from Grand Bend, Ont. The grass is fine flocking. Scenic Express supplied the small weeds and bushes. The bright orange vine is Woodland Scenic.

Old boards, an Osborn Models ladder are added to this end. The no trespassing sign is reduced down from I believe a Bar Mills kit.

All the signs are reduced down from an old Hood's calendar. The milk handeler and milk cans are from The N Scale Architect.

An overhead shot of my little diorama. The kit came with a tall chimney which I cut down and made two.

The wood fencing is a Bar Mills N scale offering while the posts near the loading dock are from my scrap box.

The milk can set came with two handlers. A dog, tire and skids are added to the scene. I reduced some HO scale newspapers to N scale and scattered them around the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment