Friday 15 May 2020

B&M Woodchip Cars - Plans

Kevin Smiths models and photo. Kevin used David's directions on a Bowser car for the shaker holes, top braces and shaving the ribs for ladder clearance. Note the smooth side extensions Bowser offered in 2017.
Kevin Smith sent me a set of plans for modeling the B&M woodchip cars properly. The plans are by David Barlow who Kevin and I talked to at the Springfield show and are allowed to share them with you...hope these help with your modeling. David lives in Londonderry, NH and sells custom finished New England rolling stock models through the name Perkins Road Depot...George Dutka




4 comments:

  1. Thank's George for posting this interesting project but the instruction are kind of hard to read or my eyes are not what they were before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have been reduced a bit to fit the blog parameter. If you send me your e-mail address I can send you a bigger file. I thought they are OK to read but I have a larger laptop screen...sorry...George

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi George how can l get a copy of those instructions

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the plans I have are included in this post...just print up a copy...George

    ReplyDelete