Monday 6 March 2017

Copetown Train Show - March 5, 2017

The CN sig table at Copetown.
Sunday I returned to Copetown for the train show. Many of the same vendors and models on display but also a few others such as Sylvan Scale Models, Black Cat decals and a few Canadian Railway Historical societies. Missing was Rapido.

I picked up a few CN Sig magazines and two sets of Black Cat brass etched CNR caboose wood screen doors. There are two sets per package so I have enough to do four CV or CN cabooses. There are CPR versions also.

A good day with lots of sun to check out train locations on the way home...George Dutka

I took a close look at these cardstock storage containers that keep your prize models safe.
Sylvan Scale Models had a nice display of what Clare has left after Springfield.

Black Cat has these nice storm doors laser cut. I purchased the CN version for $8 which has enough for two cabooses. On the left is some leftover screen material from my farm house which I will use for summer and fall operations. They also have a CPR version. I must thank Roger Chrysler for pointing these out to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment