Saturday 12 March 2022

StJ & LC - 1942

Although the photo views life on the platform one can see what type of equipment was seen along the line in 1942.
A few more views of the St J & LC back in 1942. The photos originally could be found on a WWII site that I don't have access to anymore. I did save some of the views that I have shared with you in the past. Here are a few views of everyday life back then of people along the line...George Dutka 

The end of the PRR car is seen in this photo.

A family travels aboard the St.J.

Not sure the station location but we see what life on the platform was like. A detail one can emulate in miniature.

1 comment:

  1. I am guessing Hardwick, from the length of the station and the building in the background (above the gondola), which looks to me like the creamery (still standing, but without the dormer).

    ReplyDelete