Tuesday 23 July 2024

Family Road Trip!

The fire hall in Orillia, Ontario is now a flower shop. It is a neat looking structure that might work as a model.
I am away from now till next Monday with my daughter's family to watch my grandson play hockey in St Louis. He is the goalie for team Ontario which is a big accomplishment for him. I won't be posting much while I am away but there will be a bit that I have been assembling this past week that I will post when I get a chance...George Dutka

Last week I was up along Georgian Bay and Lake Simcoe looking at sailboats for sale when I came across this refurbished fire house. I did see some other structures that I will show you down the road.


Brian Smith sent me this nice view of the station in Quentin New Brunswick 



2 comments:

  1. George, It looks like you have your priorities straight! Good luck and safe travels.
    Pete

    ReplyDelete