Tuesday 9 July 2024

Just a few views

I don't have a spot on the layout for this FOS kit but I really like it. So it sits on my workbench most of the time.
I was taking some photos of my structures awhile back with my phone to see how they turn out on my workbench...here are a few I liked. I have shown you these structures n the past, so this is a second look at them...George Dutka 

Another angle.
I purchased the big once a year kit from FOS a few years back and built two of the smaller structures first to get a feel of the kits included in the box. There are a lot of part sheets to figure out. Since building this one a few years back I think I forgot how the sheeting was numbered. Oh well.


Kind of a neat little structure one can use almost anywhere.

I added a patch to the roofing and some junk up there. I made my own tarpaper roofing too.

1 comment: