%20590.JPG) |
| Wall are done with acrylic paints. |
As mentioned before this is a part of a kit that was a used sell-off. Not sure the heritage but looks kind of like a Walthers offering. It was glued together to well to pull out the windows and door so I had to work on it as-is. I brush painted the walls a mix of acrylic tuscan red and Deco Art deep red. I then flat finished it to dull down the windows. Robertson brick mortar formula is lightly and randomly applied. I wet my finger to rub some off.
Concrete is FlokArt smoke screen matte finish. Also on sills base and roof. Walls got PanPastel red iron oxide extra dark, Windows and sills are neutral grey. Roof caps deep turquoise then Bragdon dark rust.
Roof got a coat of AK asphalt with dark rust spilled over. Paper blinds and cardstock back is applied...George Dutka
%20590.JPG) |
| Concrete is also acrylic paints. |
%20590.JPG) |
| The mortar mix is applied randomly. It's not great looking at the moment but will be once the powders are added. |
%20590.JPG) |
| All finished with details glued on. |
No comments:
Post a Comment