Monday 1 April 2013

Modeling Maine in Narrow Gauge

I started a new blog called Modeling Maine in Narrow Gauge. I have been a Maine Two Foot fan since I began modeling in 1979. The introduction to the blog fills one in with details. I wanted to stay away from posting my narrow gauge rambling in this WRD standard gauge blog. I have already done one post on my joint narrow gauge module with Peter Mumby here, and that is enough. I have re-posted the W&Q article from January in my new blog. Peter and I have finished the On30" W&Q modules and will at some point cover what we did.

For now in this new blog I plan on posting about 3 times a month. I may also have a Wordless Wednesday included from time to time and maybe a snapshot type of feature. Mainly I will cover what I have done recently plus some ramblings from the past 30 plus years of narrow gauge modeling. A lot has changed. The link to the blog is below and will also be found on my sidebar Links. So if you are interested in Maine narrow gauge modeling please feel free to take a peek from time to time...George Dutka

Modeling Maine in Narrow Gauge

No comments:

Post a Comment