Saturday 27 April 2013

Weekend Leftovers - April

Odds and Ends

I had mentioned using Dave Frary's idea Weekend Odds and Ends in my off modelling season so here we begin. I am calling it Weekend Leftovers...George Dutka

This past Wednesday the duck under causeway was removed. Boy it sure makes a difference as I move my Sailboat gear out from under the layout.

At the end of each modelling season I put my rolling stock and engines in this case for storage. It helps keep the dust off while not in use. I am looking forward to adding the yards next season as currently only half of my rolling stock makes it out into consists. The case is full but I have room for at least two more shelves if needed.

Don Janes took this photo while visiting a steam operated railway in Hawaii last week. That's some beard.


No comments:

Post a Comment