Saturday 5 September 2015

Jim Dufour's B&M Cheshire Layout - A Second Look

Here we have a close-up view of a front porch with lots of details added on the B&M Cheshire Branch
I was going through my photos from last winters trip to New England...thought I would share a few more views of Jim's layout. I also wanted to show you the home next door to Jim's. It caught my eye as a nice possibility for a model. As it was really cold out I only took a couple of shots which will be enough to work with...George Dutka

Jim does not have to go far for insperation when building homes for his layout. I have seen this style of home throughout New England, but this was one of the better looking ones.
The side view of the home next to Jim's.
I think Barry caught me in this video clip.
Bill Badger stopped this train for me to get a quick shot of the overall scene...I wonder if that ever happened on the prototype.
I really liked this scene and the view from the side of the overhead bridge looking down into Troy, NH.


5 comments:

  1. Great shots at one of my favorite layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some nice photography there! It looks great and quite authentic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris...Jim has a great layout which makes it easier to come up with decent photographs...George

      Delete
  3. For sure it is a great layout.Could you tell me George Where I might find a track plan of his layout?

    Thank you in advance,

    Marc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marc:
      Not sure if there is one...if I track one down I will post it...George

      Delete